One afternoon on our patio…
We’re staring at the sky and talking about clouds.
“ummi, I wanna play in the clouds! May I?”
“of course I allow you to play there, I’m just afraid you can’t.”
“why can’t I?”
“because you can’t step or sit on a clouds.”
“why is so?”
“you’ll get wet.”
“why is so?”
“because it’s actually a water droplets.”
“water droplets? Like?”
“like rain droplets, but even smaller.”
“then why it looks like cotton?”
“because it’s up very high in the sky and the weather up there is veeeeery cold.”
“like in a freezer?”
“yes, like that.”
“is it frozen?”
“no, the clouds is not frozen. But the droplets are very close to each other, and theres are soooo many water droplets, say millions… so if we take a look from here in the earth, it looks like pillow, like cottons…”
“woowww? Really? Like rain?”
“ya, if u think so”
“so I can’t play there coz I’ll get wet?”
“yes, dear!”
“yaaahhh……”
“don’t worry, you still can see it up close, and it would feel like going there in real.”
“really? How?”
“let’s travel somewhere by plane! And we can fly above the clouds, fly arounds it, and see it up close from the window!”
“wow…. Like abi always do? Then when will we do it?”
“be patient then, one day ok?”
“(^_^)”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar