Tuesday, 16th August 2011
A very fun day today, my friend from school Inayah came with her parents, they intend to visit ummi, she still sick. While our parents were talking, we three playing together. We did many things, started with reading books.I have so many books and I have shown Inayah some great books, get bored with reading then we played lego and puzzle. We also played bicycle and my brother drove his big truck.
We’ve been playing so long until it’s time for dzuhr and ummi cooked some snacks for us. Actually she wanted us to eat lunch but Inayah mom politely refused it. Ummi said it was because of they need to go home soon after pray. So we just ate some fried chicken sticks with tomato sauce. It’s really fun to eat together!
Finally after pray dzuhr, they went home. I love today, and ummi promised me to bring us to Inayah’s house once she get healed. So I said to her, “get well soon ummi, I love you!”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar